POCC New Member Orientation
May 08th, 2017
Monday, May 8, 2017
2-4pm 1900 Embarcadero, Suite 101;
Oakland, California 94606
Brooklyn Basin Room
POCC is an organization that empowers people living with mental health and/or substance use conditions.
- Engage in advocacy, leadership and make positive change in the public behavioral health system
- Hear about membership in the POCC and opportunities to earn stipend dollars for participation
- Come hear stories of hope and recovery
- Meet with behavioral/mental health consumer champions throughout the county
- Join and receive a free gift
- Hear about a stipend vacancy on the Membership Committee
Applications will be available at the orientation.
Refreshments will be served. Questions, please contact Jaleah Winn at 510-567-8182
Accessible by BART and AC Transit. Use BART and/or AC Transit bus lines 1 and 40.
pdf | 232 KB